Thank you for choosing UCSF Women’s Health Obstetrics for your pregnancy care.
It’s an exciting time and we are pleased to be able to partner with you on your path towards delivering a healthy baby.
Our multidisciplinary team is committed to providing you with compassionate and expert care so that you enjoy a safe and rewarding experience. This patient guide was created to provide you with a resource that explains the many services we offer and what you may expect along your journey.
You can access the following information in the guidebook:
- Important Contact Information
- Your Health Care Team and Their Roles
- Beginning Your Pregnancy
- What Happens at Your Prenatal Visits
- Centering Pregnancy
- Baby's Month-to-Month Development
- Common Discomforts of Pregnancy
- Danger Signs during Pregnancy
- Tests and Other Screening in the First 3 Months of Pregnancy
If you have questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask us 415.353.2566.
Follow this link for additional information on Obstetrics services and Maternal-Fetal Medicine in ObGyn & RS.