Optimizing and enhancing the patient experience.
The UCSF Women’s Health Patient Advisory Council is a group of passionate members of our community who volunteer their time, voices, and ideas to identify innovative strategies that optimize the patient and family experience in our clinics. Our council is comprised of women of all walks of life, who receive care at UCSF.
Advisors collaborate with UCSF Women’s Health leaders to:
- Identify areas of the patient experience in which patient-centered care can be improved
- Implement changes that improve the care experience
- Provide input and feedback on programs that affect patients served by the clinics
Mission Statement: To infuse the patient and family voice and obtain feedback regarding the care experience and services offered at UCSF Women’s Health
- Assisted in the redesign of website visuals and navigation for UC Health
- Offered feedback on WH Primary Care hours and services
- Provided input on Patient Experience enhancement initiatives
- Directed feedback for MyChart Navigation
- Provided input for Gynecological Surgery Navigator position
- Offered feedback on initial Obstetrics and Postpartum Visits
- Gave input on existing UCSF Gynecology Website
- Contributed ideas for UCSF National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health’s 20th Anniversary Celebration
For inquiries on joining the WHPAC, or if you are a UCSF employee looking for feedback from our council, please contact [email protected]