UCSF Obstetrics Services: Prenatal & Postpartum
Thank you for choosing UCSF Women’s Health Obstetrics for your care. It’s an exciting time and we are pleased to be able to partner with you on your path towards a healthy pregnancy and baby.
If you have questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask us 415.353.2566.
Caring for Yourself During Pregnancy
Our multidisciplinary team is committed to providing you with compassionate and expert care so that you enjoy a safe and rewarding experience. This patient guide was created to provide you with a resource that explains the many services we offer and what you may expect along your journey.
You can access the following information in the guidebook:
- Important Contact Information
- Your Health Care Team and Their Roles
- Beginning Your Pregnancy
- What Happens at Your Prenatal Visits
- Centering Pregnancy
- Baby's Month-to-Month Development
- Common Discomforts of Pregnancy
- Danger Signs during Pregnancy
- Tests and Other Screening in the First 3 Months of Pregnancy
Postpartum: Now that You've delivered
Your resource guides once you have given birth.
Follow this link for additional information on Obstetrics services and Maternal-Fetal Medicine in ObGyn & RS.